Monday, February 2, 2009

It's obvious who picks out Noah's clothes

This past Fall was a very exciting football season at our house, at least for me. The Gators went all the way to the National Championship game and won for the 2nd time in just 3 years (Their 3rd title since 1996). January 8th was game day and I sent Noah to school that day dressed head to toe in orange and blue. Luckily he came home from his (heavily Bulldog biased school) with no bruises or scratches. Noah loved wearing his Gator attire, but...sigh...I still can't get him to say "Go Gators!" or do "the chomp" with his hands. I keep trying. When he sees a football, despite my valiant efforts, he shouts "football...GEORGIA.....DAWGS....touchdown" or some other combination of those 4 words. I'll keep trying. We have 7 months to practice for the '09 season!
















No comments: