Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I had all intentions of taking Noah to another fun pumpkin patch this year but seeing as how I felt like a big pumpkin myself (a big pumpkin with major back pain) I never got around to it. Then the weekend of Halloween I came down with a terrible cold virus ( I was of course certain it was the dreaded H1N1/swine flu but luckily it was not) so it was all I could do to get Noah dressed up for school, dressed up for trick-or-treating and give away all the candy. He was "Superman" at his school Halloween party and then he was an adorable monkey for trick-or-treating. Despite the freezing rain on Halloween night, he still had a blast trick or treating with David. Being from Florida I can't remember a single Halloween when it was cold or rainy! Oh well. He didn't seem to notice. He was sooooo excited about all the candy and so polite to everyone at their door. We got lots of compliments which of course made us proud. He carried his bag of candy around all week and never even ate any of it without asking for permission. How's that for a 3 year old????












































No comments: