Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh my, Do I ever have a BUNCH of blogging to catch up on...

Yes it is October and I haven't blogged since May. (Yes, I am changing the date on this blog entry do when I get around to printing out my blog for my scrapbook all the photos will be in order. My blog, my right to lie about the date!) The more time that passed without me blogging the harder it was to get back on the saddle because frankly I am overwhelmed by the amount of pictures, stories and events to catch up on for the blog. Most people would just pick up where they are now but I really am bound and determined to backtrack and catch up the right way because after all, i do plan to print out the blog at some point into a family book/scrapbook for us. If I don't have the blog up to date I'll feel enormous amounts of guilt and pressure leading me to actually do a formal scrapbook or something. I do, however, have a valid excuse as to why I am so behind on blogging. Shortly after my last post in early May I found out I was pregnant :)...and well, the rest is a blur! (Baby Boy "Ryan" is due around Christmas or New Years!) I became SO SICK with morning sickness (ok why do they call it morning sickness when it lasts ALL DAY LONG?) and the flu, and a sinus infection, and bronchitis, and an asthma flare-up, and, etc, etc.....so basically I pretty much have no memory of the first half of the summer! Luckily by July I was no longer puking 20+ times a day so I start to have a better memory of the summer from that point on! I have sooooo many pictures to post so there isn't going to be a lot of narrative, just pictures and short explanations of what we did all summer. Despite the extreme sickness and exhaustion, it WAS a fun summer (but if you're wondering, this is definitely our LAST pregnancy...I am not meant to be pregnant it seems!)

I was worried Noah would be bored to tears being stuck at home all summer with me. After all i wasn't exactly a mountain of fun. I spent a lot of time on the couch sleeping and moaning! But, nevertheless, Noah took excellent care of me by giving me hugs and kisses all the time and kissing my belly. He has been so good and an absolute joy to be around. He has truly turned into such a little boy over the summer and seems so grown up. I know everyone thinks they have the sweetest children in the world but I just can't even wrap my mind around any child being even one ounce sweeter than Noah. He brings such happiness to us every day. Ok, enough mushy stuff and time for pictures!

SUMMER CATCH-UP PART 1:
MOTHER'S DAY AND FATHER'S DAY PICTURES


The first pictures I'm going to post are from Mother's Day and Father's Day this summer.... With the exception of the first picture (which David took here at our house on Mother's Day), the rest of the photos are the ones I had made for a gift for David for Father's Day. My awesome friend, Jeanine, took them at her studio--she is such a talented photographer.





















No comments: