Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer (continued!)

My new goal is to finish catching up on all our summer pictures BEFORE Christmas! I think I can, I think I can...
Here are a few random pictures that I grouped together. I still have MANY more to post but little by little I will accomplish this task!



This was our creative way of telling some of our family we were expecting another baby. We took this picture and emailed it to a few people. Noah was very proud of his "big brother" t-shirt. Notice the red hair and blue eyes on the little boy...



Noah and his buddy "Aiden" sharing some laughs at Supper Club



Noah and some of his "peeps" at Supper Club



Christian came over for a sleep-over in Noah's room. The boys were so excited!



Noah and his cousin Samantha playing earlier this summer



Noah and Logan at the playground



More playground fun



Acting goofy



So handsome!



Getting a "big-boy" haircut with Daddy

No comments: