Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Finally, some recent photos to share

Finally I'm taking 5 minutes out of the hectic week to post some recent pictures since it's been a while. These were taken over a month ago but I've been wanting to share them. A lot has happened since these pictures (Noah started preschool, Noah visited Grandma and Papa for 5 days, learned all his ABC's and has finally stopped using the pacifier!) but I will have to post about all of that another time. We are actually trying to sell our house and move (not far though) so life has been crazy trying to get everything ready for the "For Sale" sign to go up in the yard, which it finally did this week. Now, If I can just keep a house ready to show with an almost 2-year old running around in destruction mode all the time! Should be interesting! Anyway, Enjoy the pictures and more updates are to come...



If that's not a mischievous look then I don't know what one is!




As you can see, Noah bypasses his hundreds of real toys and plays mainly with the laundry basket. He thinks he is "helping" me with the laundry when he empties all of the clean laundry onto the floor so he can play in the basket...



Look at that cute red hair!




Peek-A-Boo!





"Fed-Ex me to my Papa, please!"

1 comment:

-Bridget said...

These pics are so adorable!