Friday, September 26, 2008

Worth the wait...

In the last post I bragged about how Noah FINALLY began calling me Mommy last week. It has been music to my ears. I know he can say tons and tons of other things but it really bothered me that he flat out refused to say "Mommy". Now he runs across the room and hugs me and says "Mommy, Mommy!" and if I'm really lucky sometimes I get a "WUV WOO" too ("love you" for you toddler-translation-challenged folks). I realize how lucky David is to have gotten this royal treatment from Noah for the past...uh...YEAR!

Noah grabbed my camera the other day and turned on the video so I accidently got this video of him talking a little. Of course he is 2 inches from my face so the video is close up, to say the least. Click on the video if you care to watch...

1 comment:

-Bridget said...

Reagan made me watch this video about ten times. She couldn't get enough of watching Noah.